SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Discussion

3 nobody in lobby
15 October 2015 11:39 AM
Ok, so I have tried contracts, co-op and nm, but whenever I join I cant find anybody in the lobbies. I have waited for such a long time!
  1. Degvarde123 15 Oct 2015 01:53 PM You might be banned.
  2. Geohound25 15 Oct 2015 02:33 PM probably desynced or lagging from the game. when doing this, are you in the lobby where you can see your character? this happens to me when there are lots of people using the internet here at our home, I can get in the game no problem, but when trying for a MP game, it won't load properly, meaning I can't even see my character on the lobby. try doing a SP game then do a MP game, sometimes this works
  3. Aaron

Blue-wolves 39-potionpanic 43
    Aaron Admin 15 Oct 2015 07:49 PM When someone hacks they get separated from the legitimate players which makes this happen.

If you believe you are falsely flagged you can contact support to get us to re-check. Please understand that we are very careful about his sort of thing and we can see your data (even your past data) so do not email us if you know you've hacked.

You are viewing the forum archives and posting is disabled. Check out the new forums right here!

Ajax-loader