Monkey City General

5 [SUGGESTION] Bounty Book
11 February 2016 04:42 AM
This book is unlocked once one of your books is at rank 15. This isn't your normal monkey knowledge book, it doesn't have "levels" nor provide perks for monkey knowledge, but every 1000 points you get a random bounty card, excluding the monkey secret. Once all your books are at rank 15, monkey secrets and wild cards are rendered useless since you can't even put them into a maxed book (Unconfirmed, I don't have a rank 15 yet, but I am very close to one so I will update if this if that isn't the case. All I do know is that they won't reward cash.). The only way I know about this is that a few people on the archive forums do have all rank 15 books.

So to fix this problem, I introduce the bounty book, where all the extra points for wild cards go when everything is at rank 15 (only available once every book is at rank 15) and monkey secrets once you have your first rank 15 book. I provided here a couple screenshots of what it might look like (might be a little cheesy since I did cut, paste, resize, and rotate stuff):

http://imgur.com/p0VcCVB.png

http://imgur.com/Arn96KZ.png

I would like to include different appearances for the book once you got enough bounty cards from the book (maybe one for 20 and another for 50), but I was afraid it would make things a bit too messy for my liking since I didn't think about any of that until I finished my bounty book.

And yes, for this specific book, I thought it would be nice to show how much XP you have until your next bounty.
  1. monkeyfox20 11 Feb 2016 07:16 AM Good idea I say.
    TIME TO START GRINING NOW!
  2. Wargon2013 11 Feb 2016 11:32 AM I've read your text multiple times but I think I've missed something... I mean what exactly do those "bounty cards" once I get one from accumulating 1000xp?

But to have something after MK (even if my highest one is level 7^^) is a good idea.
  3. Squideer 11 Feb 2016 12:55 PM Honestly I don't see the point, Monkey Knowledge was implemented as an end-game upgrade to all towers, To give people to actually play past Level 18.

If you've hit Rank 15, You definitely don't need anything more extras. Some of the Monkey Knowledge tower upgrades are broken, And already reduce the difficulty factor by a large margin. If this bounty book is simply a document of how much MK XP you've acquired since Rank 15, Then I suppose that's fine. (Although I don't really see a point in that), However we don't need more content.
  4. 3iii

Thunderbolts 20-classicsniper 40
    3iii 11 Feb 2016 05:57 PM I think it is a good idea. MK is not only to make the game easier, but also to create an incentive to play this game.
    If you have everything lvl 15, not only the collecting instinct is missing, but also the worthfull MKcards are suddenly worthless money and most player stop playing.
    I think it is a good idea, to add endbuffer level over existing books or bounty levels.
  5. JrMonkey15184 12 Feb 2016 03:43 PM
    Wargon2013 wrote:I've read your text multiple times but I think I've missed something... I mean what exactly do those "bounty cards" once I get one from accumulating 1000xp?

But to have something after MK (even if my highest one is level 7^^) is a good idea.

Every 1000XP you gain from the bounty book rewards you a random bounty card (except monkey secrets to prevent getting infinite bounties, or what seems like it - you can get 5 bounty cards just from one of those and it just seems to take a long time to finish them off as they keep accumulating!).

I changed it so now you need just one rank 15 book to unlock the bounty book, but only to put monkey secret XP for the rank 15 books into it. You still need all 21 books to be at rank 15 to put the wild cards in it (otherwise everyone would probably spam it if it were unlocked sooner).

You are viewing the forum archives and posting is disabled. Check out the new forums right here!

Ajax-loader