Monkey City General

5 Bring back Double CT events!
30 December 2015 07:45 PM
There used to be at times Milestones mixed in with the Occupation event for CTs, but with milestones only lasting two days (maybe it was 3). But I haven't seen any of that for the last several months. It would be nice to bring it back at some point.
  1. bloonmaster563 30 Dec 2015 10:37 PM I know, right? Today I was playing bmc and was doing CT, and I got up to round 37 before dying. Normally I get bloonstones and city cash and supply crates and whatnot when I beat round 16 or 20 or something. It hasn't happened in a looooong time
  2. ngue02

Thunderbolts 6-kiwixray 40
    ngue02 30 Dec 2015 11:20 PM view
    bloonmaster563 wrote:I know, right? Today I was playing bmc and was doing CT, and I got up to round 37 before dying. Normally I get bloonstones and city cash and supply crates and whatnot when I beat round 16 or 20 or something. It hasn't happened in a looooong time

Well, you're talking about the regular Milestones, which happen every two weeks.
  3. bloonmaster563 31 Dec 2015 08:51 PM view
    ngue02 wrote:
    Well, you're talking about the regular Milestones, which happen every two weeks.

Oh. Thanks!
  4. Kiwi_is_Good 31 Dec 2015 10:40 PM Hey I need serious help. My game ALWAYS crash whenever I finish a land grab. Every time I finish some claiming land it always appears on my screen; a white page with an exclamation mark! It's annoying and I tried with better wifi but it still happens. Can anyone help me?
  5. zuh12

Iron-phoenix 23-btdapache 27
    zuh12 31 Dec 2015 10:57 PM view
    Kiwi_is_Good wrote:Hey I need serious help. My game ALWAYS crash whenever I finish a land grab. Every time I finish some claiming land it always appears on my screen; a white page with an exclamation mark! It's annoying and I tried with better wifi but it still happens. Can anyone help me?
    live with it, eventually it will go away; also try limiting the # of games per session

You are viewing the forum archives and posting is disabled. Check out the new forums right here!

Ajax-loader