Comments

adudewholikesbloons 3 days ago

whats the difference between monkey money and the money that you get from banana farms and popping bloons?

• Btd5_mortar
    GreninjaGamer77 5 days ago

If towers go home when you sell them, does that mean village goes to its home?

• Btd5_mortar
    GreninjaGamer77 5 days ago

Will skins for towers cost money in btd battles 2 or will it be free? (MM/Medallions.)

FlipNiFlupMonkey164 7 days ago

Please Update The Ninja Kiwi Page If You Are Doing It a make Sure To Add The New Wallpapers And Heroes And The Ones That You Did Not Add Like Mountaineer Obyn Octojones Fusty The Snowman Dread Pirate Brickell ETn And PSI

• Btd5_dart
    dalton_rulez324 7 days ago

Will we see Bloons Pop ever make its way to Steam or is it mobile exclusive?

• Btd5_bomb
    InklingBoi 7 days ago

How does the tech terror annihilate? Is it via the arms, or by barfing out energy from his mouth? Something else? Also, would it be possible to pay a couple bucks to remove ads in BTD Battles 2?

• 21-comboverzombie
    Joe_Biden_Sr 7 days ago

Good work, Ninja Kiwi coorperations! I hope you are having a good time. My own question to you would be if Bloons pop (my grandchildren are loving this game!) gets future updates, will it take up a lot more space, and if so, how long? Thank you ~ yours truly, President of the United States of America, Joesph Biden.

• 21-comboverzombie
    Joe_Biden_Sr 7 days ago

• Btd5_dart
    Nermal242 7 days ago

Why bloons pop is available in the Dutch language while BTD battles 2 won't be in Dutch?

J4yd3n222 7 days ago

With the amount of ads in Bloons Pop, I’m really worried for BTDB2. If there are anywhere near as many ads, I feel the game loses it’s competitive edge and will devolve into a clickbait mobile game. Is there any word on the amount of ads BTDB2 will have in comparison to Bloons Pop? Or better yet, in comparison to something like the original BTDB?