Comments

bencool24 15 days ago

(glances over at patch notes) Hey NK? Whatcha doing with all the new rounds being given defined bloon sets? Is there going to be a new difficulty setting or... boss bloon maybe? I don't know, give me something to work with here!

• 2-sniperprone
    GlueGunner424 15 days ago

Thanks for answering my comment and can you hook up BTDB accounts to BTDB2 accounts because I've paid for some skins on there and club access and I would like to keep those things on BTDB2

TheLazyKirby57 15 days ago

I like your oc

• 4-trekmonkey
    SniperMonkey85504 15 days ago

what do you think of this oc i made in amino:https://aminoapps.com/c/bloontd6/page/blog/btd6-oc-roberto/n6PX_ZYhLu8dX2dmnxlJ1x5Rp43wj4mNGv

• 5-btdheli
    WGB3 16 days ago

Are there any plans to keep BTDB1 alive after BTDB2's release? I liked the powers in BTDB1 (sabo powers and all), and am sad that you don't currently have a plan to port them to BTDB2 in any way.

• 5-btdheli
    WGB3 16 days ago

FarmerMonkey549164 16 days ago

Will monkeys in btdb2 be re-balanced?

• Btd5_glue
    HellionAmaruq 16 days ago

I know I've asked this before (and it probably gets annoying to hear the same question over and over again, I'm sorry) and it hasn't gotten answered, but I figured in honor of Pride month, it'd be nice. Are any of the heroes LGBTQ+? Are any of the monkeys in general LGBTQ+?

Ericheugly Cow 16 days ago

Can we get a way to track how effective the xx3 and xx4 alchemists are in game? Like next to the pop counter, having the money counter that other money making towers have.

TheLazyKirby57 16 days ago

Will you ever use the unreleased tower by the name of monkey academy, which was basically the village's top path upgrade, but for military, magic and heroes? If you scrapped it because it was too over powered, how about making it so you can only place 1 per game?