Comments

SpikeMonkey585410 about 1 year ago

Question, what have the soldier monkey did in this three whole days?

• 4-trekmonkey
    SniperMonkey85504 about 1 year ago

what kind of spieces are each hero monkeys

• 12-shottiesas
    tactical reload about 1 year ago

we need sas4 back for all devices and web that doesn't load for five hours

• Btd5_glue
    IAmAwesome576 about 1 year ago

Where is the soulbind wizard?

• 3-knightelite
    pyrokokkus about 1 year ago

The archive forum looks good, many pages are still missing though. Any estimation when they will be available?

benzarr410 about 1 year ago

Do you plan to update BTD5 Console with the new maps at any point?

• Btd5_dart
    Dartmonkeyrespect about 1 year ago

Could you let people still get a black boarder if they exit in between rounds? I don't wanna be robbed of my black border just because I have to go eat dinner.

• Btd5_dart
    Dartmonkeyrespect about 1 year ago

When I do the return to home thing on apopalypse I'm set 1 round ahead of where I was. Is this intentional?

• Btd5_bomb
    EthanLac13 about 1 year ago

Hypothetically, which hero would win a combat tournament between all of them (discounting Benjamin)? I predict that Quincy or Gwendolyn would do well, while Pat and Etienne would have the worst chances.

• 20-classicsniper
    Tooprood88 about 1 year ago

Now, btd6 is quite a nice game, but some things could be more clear. Why doesn't it state anywhere in the game whats the difference between red and black chimps badges? Can we get accurate stats of towers in game, not just these horrible (well, missing information) descriptions? for hecks sake explain me how exactly coop chimps medals work, and somehow explain it in game as well please? maybe explain how to get different tiers of instas? Why do we have to go offline to get the advanced challenge visible when there is a coop challenge? Why do you not explain why exactly something was canceled IN GAME so i do not have to tell people to go to pins for 10000 times...then I have some suggestions... add a setting to disable those very very annoying power (!) things, I very much believe you have considered adding some use to extra tower xp but ill put it here anyway, When going through someones profile, option to see *what maps* the medals are on. like, scroll through his maps and see the medals on each map, Ability to disable specific monkey knowledge points as they can in certain situations be actually bad, for example wingmonkey. an ''expand'' button for top heroes and monkeys to see uses for ***every*** hero and monkey. custom color borders after achieving black border on the map, why not, colors!!! :/ anyway thanks for another GREAT update, I enjoy the new wizard buffs a lot, halloween items look nice and all, collection (that for now, is under maintainance I believe) is something I waited for a long time :D