Comments

• 4-trekmonkey
    SniperMonkey85504 over 1 year ago

what is Ezili's favorite anime

• 7-dartling
    BloonChipperFan340 over 1 year ago

1who was the first monkey king? 2how is the actual monkey king named? 3 why you need to research upgrades in BMC but in BTD 5/6 it just needs XP?

• 10-dartlingfullauto
    retroman1255 over 1 year ago

With the towers chart from the blog from 4/8, engineer and mortar has the less uses. Is there anyway to make them stronger or maybe rework them cause they need more love?

• 23-btdapache
    DemonFiend over 1 year ago

Has anyone noticed that the Steam version of Bloons Monkey City is based on the mobile port, complete with a lack of a Hardcore Mode, low Bloonstone rewards from clearing tiles without losing lives, and special missions where you rescue the Engineers, subs, and Helicopters?

• 12-shottiesas
    UnknowUsernamex1 over 1 year ago

Hello, I know you are no longer supporting the SAS games but I think you can help me to some extent. I've already tried contacting the support of the SAS 3 mobile game and I've got no response so far. I also cannot use the forums to post for some reason. Anyway the issue is I've made an account to SAS 3 mobile with the correct email but I havent received any message through email to confirm my account 2 days counting now and apparently I have 3 days left to do so. I also lost my older account of sas 3 mobile with no way to recover it's password. This email problem seems general and not just me since I've tested making another account with another email and haven't received a confirmation message neither with it.

Buddyax over 1 year ago

If you have data like games per day per hero, can we get an account stats page that displays total number of games, uses per hero, pops, etc.? It would make the game have more meaning in between maps other than collecting medals and monkey money

• Btd5_ice
    OblivionWithCheese over 1 year ago

everybody gangsta until the eyes on the bfbs, zomgs, and bads start blinking

• Btd5_ice
    OblivionWithCheese over 1 year ago

Gotta get that marine attack speed buff with faster firing cross pathing tho :thonk:

• 10-dartlingfullauto
    lucian1221 over 1 year ago

Can you rickroll Ben with a shortened URL?

• 10-dartlingfullauto
    lucian1221 over 1 year ago

What's that weird gap in the middle of the heroes chart?