Comments

Genio250 3 months ago

The first blog

• 12-shottiesas
    legendary shadows about 6 years ago

i really want to change my name but i already have change it once is there any way to change my name again

• 8-monkeyryu
    Fretn about 7 years ago

Hi my Bloons Monkey City is weird. I am level 14 and whenever I go to attack a tile, or if I got to the contested territory the game loads up, then it just plays the plains song. I have no idea what to do and I don't want to restart... Anyone have this problem? My computer isn't bugged or anything.... Someone please write back.

• 8-monkeyryu
    Fretn about 7 years ago

• 7-wizard
    thebloonhater101 about 7 years ago

will bmc come to ios

• 10-dartlingfullauto
    SoulBawz over 7 years ago

CANT ANYONE HELP ME, I DONT HAVE ANY RIVER TERRAIN ON MY LAND AND I CANT GO ON LIKE THIS SO ANNOYING!!!

• 1-zombiehead
    Magril over 7 years ago

I've always been curious about why the web version of SAS3 won't be updated anymore. I don't like playing games on phones and that's why I stopped playing SAS3 all together (because there won't any more updates to the web version). Is there any chance at all that it will be updated in the future? (The web version, I mean.)

• 1-zombiehead
    V_MaN over 7 years ago

Add Monkey City to IOS and Android plz!!!! That is one of my favorite games. =)

• 2-sniperprone
    bapk over 7 years ago

I still cant get bmc to load I updated flash but it still wont work. can you add a way to transfer your btd5 I pad account to another devise. ty

• 10-hotmonkey
    juniordiaz1 over 7 years ago

Ninja kiwi needs to add more towers in bloons td5.\ plz!!!!!!!!!!!