Comments

• 20-btd_survival
    NemomonNemo over 7 years ago

Question to the Blog Post: "Are there in the near future any plans to make the Monkey Money more useful or at least better spendable?

• 20-classicsniper
    rikullman over 7 years ago

mymax162, what black box are you talking about? I suppose something in BMC? hmmmm...

• 22-meganthefox
    Salmon over 7 years ago

Where's that new blog post, hm? ;)

• 38-classicsupermonkey
    mymax162 over 7 years ago

Will the black box have anything special to it besides requiring a black key, or will it simply be a tier 9 box?

• 4-trekmonkey
    XboXmaker over 7 years ago

I think to nerf the ice tower, make it so that ice towers try to freeze frozen bloons, but it doesn't actually work. That would completely stop ices stalling.

• 25-braveheart
    11ricky over 7 years ago

Can you ask one of the programmers to move the defend button for btd battles online down a few pixels, i somehow end up playing defend accedently a few to many times and have ruined a decent wind streak because of not knowing what I am doing in defend mode

• 35-comicbookace
    Albert3105 over 7 years ago

@ngue02 They reverted to the BTD5 method of Ice Shards when they introduced the second city.

• 20-classicsniper
    rikullman over 7 years ago

I have an idea to make the ice tower less OP! remember in BTD3 (not BTD5) how the ice ball (now called ice tower) had an longer delay so the ice ball pretty much freezes each bloon once, but no more than that? Also, snap freeze only popped some bloons instead of every bloon? And ice tower took up more space than the tack shooter? At that time, the 2/1 tack shooter was more powerful than the 2/1 ice ball? Though I guess those changes were only done because people were saying the ice tower was too weak. you better make it weak again. WHY DOES NK SAY I'M LEVEL 6?!?!?

• 6-kiwixray
    ngue02 over 7 years ago

I think to nerf ice, it should have a freeze/pop limit of 15. Ice shards would be like Bloons Monkey City Ice Shards, and the Arctic Wind is fine as it is. Maybe the 0-4 ice ability should not be able to freeze whites and zebras? I know about how ice was before it got buffed, when it could not freeze frozen bloons, but that would make them TOO bad.

• 11-bionicboomer
    iasonasiasonas over 7 years ago

That was prety comment supermonkeyjounior.I must say the same.I foundd btd4 and i LOVED it.After, i became an ninja kiwi member.All games you have made are awesom.Keep making games in the futer and uptade them.Eveythink you will do will be very good,so keep going. Thats from me.I hope you make more games in the futer(as i said before).Like supermonkeyjunior,you are on of the BEST WEBSIDES.