Comments

• 19-sassoldier
    Skully Games about 7 years ago

umm i need to redo my skill points a little bit and you shouldnt have to pay to redo your skill points at that point its a little greedy no disrespect but it should be fixed sas 4 is cool just should not have to buy every two seconds

• 20-malefighter
    vihvvhivvihv about 8 years ago

No CC, Again it's a fair compromise. Too many people are focused on BMC at the moment anyways.Aaron, concerning SAS 3, could you guys add some more achievements? It got really sad when I got to level fifty and there were no more achievements to work on. Could you add some more so that it's more awesome? THanks

• 8-monkeyryu
    R3taliate over 8 years ago

• 3-shovelman
    blood clan over 8 years ago

eney one want to play coop on bloon td 5 ill make it it will call bloon

• Btd5_dart
    ultimategamerjr over 8 years ago

It says blAg post at the top XD

• 8-sasmonkey
    ChickengoesBAWK over 8 years ago

HI

• 10-dartlingfullauto
    rockool over 8 years ago

Why does BMC constantly suffer from connection problems? Every once in a while the saving icon stays on the screen and does not disappear, indicating the game is not saving. I have to refresh the tab and then after waiting for the game to load, I press the "Play" button on the screen. Guess what? UNABLE TO CONNECT. I wait for another half-an-hour and i'm able to play. Then, after ten minutes of peace, the saving icon problem starts all over again. Someone fix this bug! And no, my internet connection works perfectly and i'm able to connect to all other sites.

• 23-btdapache
    SuperMonkeyJunior over 8 years ago

How do you replay tracks in bloons monkey city?

• 8-sasmonkey
    BloonsMaster242 over 8 years ago

Anyone else noticed the first sentence said blag post?

• 17-boombot
    Palolz over 8 years ago

Is bloons mokey city not working?