Comments

• 11-bionicboomer
    Math_RPG over 6 years ago

Nice system. Will still be glimming city cash from sent attacks?

• 37-fireyrig
    McFireBolt over 6 years ago

i just defend my city on a very hard attack and i won it but i don't receive an honor for defending my city ....how come, i thought there is some mistake ..but it happen for 4x now, so its bugging me,why ? If i don't defend my city i will lose an honor, why i don't receive any when i won, pls explain..

• 25-masterfire
    WhoDaMan3 about 7 years ago

why is there 4 additional monkeys in btd5 mobile but not pc oh and because of that will u add exclusive towers to btd5 and also why is there 4th teir upgrades in btd5 mobile but not pc ANSWER THIS PLEASE

• 45-batmonkey
    greenforce over 7 years ago

Why were we not warned about the changes to Battle Panic? It seems pretty sneaky to do it that way. People are going, "what happened to my AP?". What other hard achievements are you going to dumb down now and take the well deserved AP away from people who won it fairly? This is insulting and has left a lot of people with hard feelings over it. Seems like all you creative people at NK could have come up with a better solution to this problem!

• 23-btdapache
    StefanJK over 7 years ago

I can see two dark planets on the mission select screen of SAS: Zombie Assault 4. Any info on that? Future missions maybe?

• 3-knightelite
    pyrokokkus over 7 years ago

It's good to see you finally revised the "300 at..." achievements at battle panic. Got behind when doing some research why I lost approx. 1,500 awesome "overnight" and even dropped a rank. :-/ And it was nerfed - just 150 Awesome for reaching wave 150. Yeah, yeah, I know it was impossible to get to 300 without glitches anyway, but it was still a tough job to reach wave 300. Seeing this taken away... sucks! When I went for it I even spent 50 NK coins from the WoF for "thick armor" premium. Had I known it's for just 450 awesome now instead of 1,500 I would have thought my invest over - probably would have chosen BTD5 premiums...

• 44-superabove
    Scottobozo over 7 years ago

Can you get Overclocked on any pistol once you get pistol master lvl 5?

• 43-sas-detail
    demogorgon over 7 years ago

Why can't my SAS dude get a sweet cape?

• 20-btd_survival
    NemomonNemo over 7 years ago

Question: Any chances of beta testing the Monkey City beta on the Android like there were a beta for the SAS 4 for Android?

• 10-hotmonkey
    zeni over 7 years ago

Are there going to be any more clan challenges in the near future?