Comments

• 8-sasmonkey
    Sunndy over 7 years ago

It's a new year and Ninja Kiwi should work on S.A.S 4 update I'm sure every one that plays S.A.S want's one like new weapons i have 3 ideas to add !. More Flame throwers 2. More lasers 3. More rocket launchers. One more thing you should add is Perks Bye Bye I'm looking up for the future

• 44-superabove
    Scottobozo over 7 years ago

Will BSM2 get any new updates or a sequel?

• 15-countersnipe
    THAT_AGENT_GUY over 7 years ago

Could you sorta add in Non-Stop mode on normal and fast speed more on BTD 5 Also DDTs in BTD 5,Just to test our changalle on it too!

RangeIsFar over 7 years ago

ETA for Bloons Monkey City on Android/Amazon?

• 10-hotmonkey
    smurphy8 over 7 years ago

*sigh*It's my time to hand up the darts and rangas, I got a tablet laptop so I can't pop bloons in singleplayer campaigns. Goodbye flash NK. Goodbye Sensei Kiwi. R.I.P. NinjaKiwiPlayer: smurphy8 October 2013-January 2015

jeremy runte over 7 years ago

Do you guys know what date Balloon monkey city will come out on android? Some time this year? Because I've been waiting anxciously

• 2-sniperprone
    Canadaspyder over 7 years ago

Can you tell use joke to start the 2015 blogs?

charles0301 over 7 years ago

I hope we all get more score so we can still be the best clan of all time!!!!

• 24-classicbuccaneer
    OMGitzaM0AB over 7 years ago

Any plans for future games, like BTD6 or something? This would help immensely b/c there have been a LOT of suggestions for BTD6 floating around. Some are quite good; others, not so much. Also, when and if BTD6 comes out, do you think we could create a few creation contests (where the winners of each will have their creation added) - one each for bloons, tracks, and towers? It'd be the most AWESOME way to get everyone on here involved in making the game - shall I say it - "more awesomer!" Thanks & here's to an awesome 2015!

• 13-sasmonkey
    BloonIncinerator3000 over 7 years ago

Anyone know when BMC is coming to Android? I really want it!!!