Comments

• 7-8bitmonkey
    SuperNut98 about 6 years ago

I have a problem with BMC. I can get into the game, but whenever I start a mission, the loading bar stays empty. After that, I can't do anything. It has been happening many times, and it is making me mad. Does anyone know why this is happening?

khunie10 over 6 years ago

I haven't been able to play BTD5 or BMC for a while. The loading bar will fill up, but then it will just stop. Even though the bar says the game should be loaded, it doesn't come up. Is there some way to fix it? Thanks!

JezzamyTheSecond over 6 years ago

Hi, I downloaded BTD5 on the App Store a few weeks ago and tried to open it although it would not open i haven't gotten around to asking something but i do not want to waste twelve dollars Thanks Jezza

• 20-btd_survival
    Kiwi2778 over 6 years ago

i hate how the bar stops now i can't play monkey city ):

landerdc almost 7 years ago

Dear Sirs, While I'm logged in, I'm not able to play any of your games any longer as your games will not load for me do to the error message shock wave crashed and is not responsive. This is occurring all the time now and as a result the games do not load any longer for me and I'm unable to play your games in total as none will load any longer do to this crashing of shock wave.. I'm using chrome. Is there any way for me to play your games at this time or in the future. If there is please tell me and show me in simple terms and simple steps how I can begin to enjoy playing your games once again or am I locked out do to powers of big business, Or is the old adage true in this case where "all good things must come to an end." I hope this is not so and that you will please respond and so doing be able to walk this newbe through any fix which exist and hopefully it will not affect any other programs running on my systems. I hope you will respond as you have asked for my comment. Thanks. This is landerdc.

• 8-sasmonkey
    The Road12 about 7 years ago

It would be so useful if you could upgrade the unit houses so that each would give you +2 after each upgrade even if it was a lot of city cash

• 8-monkeyryu
    ikkemeg over 7 years ago

why is my game stuck at "securing the perimeter"

Tuchi95 over 7 years ago

The loading bar gets full but never goes to the game, I'm using a mac, whats up with this?

TreysKiwi over 7 years ago

I've been having a lot of problems being able to get into BMC. The load bar will finish and disappear, then the screen goes back as it usually does before the title screen comes up, but it often stays black and never makes it to the actual game. Sometimes it will do this for a whole day (even if I refresh, close my browser completely, or shutdown my laptop completely), and I won't be able to get in until the next day. This is really frustrating and I was wondering if there was anything I can do on my end to fix this or if it is an issue I'll simply have to put up with.

oskarw over 7 years ago

I also can't play BTD5 on my mac (OS X Mavericks). Any news on whether this will be fixed?