Comments

IceMonkey340950 29 days ago

How do Monkeys have infinite darts.

MONKEYYYYYYYYYYYYY about 1 month ago

Will Dreadbloon come to BTD6? If it does, will they have lead property?

• Btd5_glue
    DartMonkey560316 about 1 month ago

Are sentries alive? And what do they do to sentries that ran out of time?

• Btd5_ice
    LORDMAGOLOR about 1 month ago

Is the Vengeful Sun God a planet buster? Higher? Lower?

• Btd5_glue
    Alphabite about 1 month ago

Can we get peer to peer multiplayer on BTD5 web co-op?

• Btd5_ice
    Creblu10 about 1 month ago

Do the bloons have money in them or do the monkeys get funds from other monkeys when they pop bloons? (or other reason)

• 5-buccaneer
    PirateMonkey461919 about 1 month ago

Hi Ninja Kiwi, I just downloaded the update to the steam version of BTD 6, and a concern I noticed was that none of the keybindings of which I have grown accustomed to were working, is this a glitch? If so I hope I have done my part as a community member to report it, and am asking for this to be fixed, although if it is not a glitch, how would I re-enable keybindings to function?

• 5-buccaneer
    PirateMonkey461919 about 1 month ago

SniperMonkey550893 about 1 month ago

why doesn't the value of quincy's action figure increase in chimps? is it that they don't love quincy anymore?

• 5-btdheli
    thelostgames101 about 1 month ago

Why can we not make paragons and vengeful temple in sandbox? Neither are much of a mystery at this point and it would be very useful to be able to make them in sandbox without waiting 8 hours to get pops in a custom challenge.